We recognise that your privacy is important to you and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect about you.
General Privacy Statement
You may visit the Island Beach Escape website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. However Island Beach Escape does give you the opportunity to provide to us some of your personal contact information in order to receive information from Island Beach Escape. This information includes your name, email address and country of residence. We will only use this information for the purposes described in this policy statement.
Types of information collected
We may collect and hold personal information about you, that is, information that can identify you, such as your name, address, contact details and other information relevant to providing you with the services you are seeking, or someone else you know is seeking.
Purposes of collection
Generally, we will collect and use your personal information for one or more of the following reasons:
- providing information and services to you or someone else you know;
- processing an application you have made;
- undertaking various activities required by law;
- providing you with information about other services that may be of interest to you that we and other organisations that we have affiliations with may offer,;
- providing you with promotional information about us and other organisations that we have affiliations with;
- facilitating our internal business operations, including the fulfilment of any legal requirements; and analysing our services and customer needs with a view to developing new and/or improved services.
Methods of collection
Personal information will generally be collected directly from you through the use of any of our standard forms, over the internet, via email or through a telephone conversation with you.
Failure to provide information
If the personal information you provide to us is incomplete and/or inaccurate, we may be unable to provide you, or someone else you know, with the services you or they are seeking.
Links to other websites
Our web site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of linked websites and so linked websites are not subject to our privacy policies and procedures.
Use and disclosure
Generally, we use and disclose personal information about you for the purposes for which it was collected. We may also disclose personal information about you to:
- our members and other organisations that we have affiliations with for the purposes of providing you with information about services and various promotions that might be of interest to you.
We store your personal information in different ways, including on paper and in electronic form. We take commercially reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is stored safely to protect it from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. These may include both electronic and physical security measures.
You may be entitled to access the personal information we hold about you, upon making a written request. We will endeavour to provide you with access to the personal information requested within 30 days. We may charge you a reasonable fee for processing your request. We may decline a request for access to personal information where the Privacy Act requires us to do so. If, upon receiving access to your personal information or at any other time, you believe the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please notify us immediately. We will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Island Beach Escape
37 Avenel Gardens Road
MEDINDIE SA 5081